- Discover our selection of tuning products and tune up your car.
- Buy this item and get 3 months Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.50 delivery
Joseph Joseph Intelligent Waste Carbon Odour Filter Refills - Pack of 2
|Price:||& FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.20 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Activated carbon filter refills
- Helps absorb unpleasant odours
- Discreetly integrates into the underside of the lid
- Works with the fresh air to trap smells
- For Totem 60, Totem 48 and Totem 50 intelligent waste units
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Joseph Joseph Intelligent Waste Carbon Odour Filter Refills - Pack of 2.
Designed for Totem 50 and Totem 60 IntelligentWaste units.
2 x Carbon filters
From the manufacturer
Intelligent Waste Carbon Odour Filter Refills
Designed to help eliminate unpleasant odours, these replacement odour filters ensure that you don’t need to remove a half-empty bag just because of the smell. The carbon filter is discreetly integrated into the underside of the lid, and is quick and easy to change.
• Made with activated carbon
• Helps absorb unpleasant odours
In 2003 twin brothers Antony and Richard Joseph decided to join forces and launch Joseph Joseph with the goal of creating functional, problem-solving household products. As long as the brothers can remember, they’ve always been fascinated by design. They grew up in a family manufacturing business, which really ignited their passion for design, engineering and invention. From an early age, the brothers were designing and building products in a workshop at home and their passion for making things continued through their university years and into their early careers as product designers.